Added 8 days ago
Project Manager (Dynamic AX)
LocationBangkok - BTS/MRT
Number of Vacancy1
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scopre, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project preformance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationshops with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- At least 3-5 years of system development and project management experiences, - Experiences in large scale project management and system analysis
- Familiar with project management life cycle, software developement life cycle and configuration management
- Dynamic AX is preferably
- Good Command of English
- Self-motivated, service mind, and able to work both independently and under pressure
- Proven working experience in project Management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking, Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Thaschai S.
- Adecco Engineering & IT
- Tel.02-2980234 Ext.525