SAP HR Analyst - OM/PA (Local & Expat)
LocationBangkok - Sathorn,Bangkok,Bangkok - BTS/MRT
IndustryOil & Gas
Number of Vacancy1
- Provide day-to-day problem resolution, business support, small enhancement work and project development work for SAP HR functionalities
- Possible modules include OM (Organizational Management)/ PA (Personal Administration)
- Provide system break fixes and system consultancy to HR users according to priorities set or work assigned by the team lead
- Develop functional specifications for custom ABAP (reports, enhancements or interfaces) and configure the system software including testing
- Responsibilities also include SAP Web application.
- Assist on scheduling job configuration, trouble-shooting, solution finding and testing. Some positions include monitoring workflows
- Align and continue to improve the operational process agreed within the team at both local and global levels.
- 3-5 years of experience in SAP HR (OM/ PA - Organizational Management, Personal Administration)
- Knowledge in ABAP debugging skill
- Nice to Have:
- Payroll/Time/Comp (not necessary)
- Java scripts
- VB or .NET
- Must be able to strongly communicate in English very well both in writing and speaking
- Willing to work under a contractual basis
- Open for Local Thai & expatriates in any nationalities who willing to relocate to Bangkok
- Chadaphak S.
- Adecco Engineering & IT
- Tel.02-2980234 Ext.518