Number of Vacancy1
- Responsible for the logical design of the solution, managing the functional specification, guarding the architectural integrity and managing critical trade-offs
- Owning the logical design, the solution architect provides the vital link between the business side of the solution (as represented by the business analyst) and the technology side (as represented by the application, infrastructure and operations architect)
- Acting as a custodian of the functional specification, the solution architect drives the team to achieve consensus about the concept and design of the solution between all roles, and justifies the agreed approach to the project board
- Implementation and support customer infrastructure system
- Designed these solutions(Virtualization, Server, Storage HA/DR, Backup).
- Get Customer requirement & Present solution to customer.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field preferred.
- Good knowledge of computer hardware, including Servers, Storage, Tape Library etc.
- Good Knowledge UNIX, Linux, VMWare, Cloud System, Backup System and other various software applications.
- Good communication, attitude, service mind and presentation skills
- Good Analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Good interpersonal, organization skills and able to work under pressure
- Experience in implementation and maintenance of Servers, Storage, Backup system and monitoring tools.
- Knowledge in LAN, Wireless LAN and WAN Technology is advantage
- Wannisa S.
- Adecco Engineering & IT
- Tel.02-298-0234-40 Ext.520