Technical Support Engineer (PL/SQL)
Number of Vacancy1
- Provide enterprise level technical support to our worldwide customers.
- Provide support via phone, web, email, chat and other channels as required.
- Answer incoming phone calls and e-mails from customers and address their questions and concerns.
- Create workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensuring that issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Analyze source code and develop smaller enhancements or do bug fixing (Java, Oracle PL/SQL, BIRT)
- Escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and article
- Map customer requirements to application functionality, identify gaps, create program specifications and define test cases.
- Test new software releases and assist customer at user acceptance testing
- Inform customers about technical/legal/software-news
- Support other teams on IT related tasks (e.g. data migration, software upgrades).
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, IT or related field
- Proven working experience in technical support, IT support or as a technical engineer
- Experience with Oracle database and SQL/PLSQL
- Experiences in Java (eclipse) projects
- Experience with operating systems and scripting (Windows, Unix/Linux)
- Experience with integration technologies (MQ, FTP, Webservices) is an advantage
- Experience with BIRT (eclipse) is an advantage
- Experience with Apache Tomcat (IBM Websphere is an advantage)
- Good communication skills (telephone and personal contact)
- Knowledge of Customs/Foreign Trade is an advantage
- Preferred experience: Desire and willingness to learn about systems and business
- Willingness to work at night, weekend, and on call support on a rotational basis
- Wannisa S.
- Adecco Engineering & IT
- Tel.02-298-0234-40 Ext.520