Added 7 days ago
Supply Chain System Analyst - ExxonMobil
IndustryOil & Gas
Number of Vacancy15
- Responsible for programming experience in Access/SQL database (Microsoft SQL Server/MS Access)
- Develop/design and sustainment of automation tools used by Global Inventory Management such as KPI metrics reporting, control report, expediting tool and maintaining existing IT tools.
- Ability to articulate technical issues to a non-technical audience
- Ability to refine requirements from business end users and update technical specification documentation
- Demonstrated ability to learn new systems or technologies quickly
- Client relationship: Providing Trainings and trouble-shooting Client structural concerns, communicating backlog reports.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT- related fields.
- Fluent Communication skills, both written and verbal in English. TOEIC 800+, TOEFL iBT 98+, IELTS 6.5+ or equivalent.
- Strong ethics, controls focus.
- Strong systems literacy, preferably in SAP.
- Knowledge of Programming Languages: Visual Basic / VBA (Access Tools required), C++(nice to have), or C# /.NET (also needed, better for access).
- Knowledge of Web Development: HTML (SharePoint maintenances, company web page, ihost application), PHP a MySQL (nice to have).
- Knowledge of T-SQL programming in SQL server and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated ability to lead people by example and achieve results, mentoring and coaching.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft application skills (Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Must have strong analytical skills, able to take large amounts of data and convert into actionable work steps.
- Must have advanced time management skills and able to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Tanatanik B.
- Adecco New Petchburi