Adecco Service Agreement
Registration with Adecco
1. Adecco may collect, use or disclose the Personal Data which you provide to Adecco for the Purpose described in the Adecco Asia Data Protection Policy, including the provision of Services, storage, analytical or dispute resolution purposes, as well as, to comply with applicable laws, regulations and Adecco’s internal policies. Capitalized terms used in this form and not expressly defined shall have the same meaning as set out in the Adecco Asia Data Protection Policy.
2. Adecco may also transfer your Personal Data to Adecco’s employees, officers, directors, clients (and its agents), suppliers (mainly, IT providers and financial and legal advisors), authorities and to other Adecco affiliates, based locally or abroad, in order to reasonably achieve the Purpose. In any case, transfers to third parties will strictly be on a need to know basis, in order to comply with contractual or legal obligations and provided that such third parties have data protection standards comparable to Adecco’s.
3. Adecco will securely handle, maintain and store - for a limited period of time - your Personal Data in compliance with Adecco Asia Data Protection Policy and the applicable laws and regulations.
4. Adecco relies on your Personal Data to achieve the Purpose; hence, you shall ensure that the Personal Data you provide is accurate, correct and complete. If you wish to correct, update or delete your Personal data, you may contact the Adecco Thailand Data Protection Officer. Adecco will perform immediate termination of service without prior notice if we have found given false information.
5. If you have any queries regarding Adecco’s treatment of your Personal Data, this consent form or any related matter, you may refer to Adecco Thailand Data Protection Policy or contact Adecco Thailand Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
I hereby acknowledge - and provide my consent to - the above and I hereby confirm that I’m of sufficient legal age or given a consent from my legal representative.