KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Take care of existing key accounts of the company with best services and effective communication.
- Responsible for all daily operations on order, document issuance on Proforma Invoice, Invoice, Tax invoice, Delivery Note, delivery plan, problem solving, all supports to be rendered to customers.
- Develop and grow new key accounts to meet required sales targets and company's objectives.
- Deploy integrated communication and marketing plans to help launch and promote the customer service.
- Coordinate across functions, including project management, technical support, and marketing.
- 3-5+ years in key account management or sales-related working experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully interface with business stakeholders and develop long-term relationships with customers.
- Have experiences working with logistics, forwarding agent company.
- Understand incoterm and shipping document.
- Able to learn fast and work well in a team.
- Bachelor degree on business administration or otherwise, equivalent working experience.
- Supattra Srisanong
- Tel.+66 2121 3540 Ext.3540