CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryNon Government Organization
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Manage and monitor the financial and accounting system.
- Carry out monthly reconciliations of financial statements and assist with monthly and annual closings;
- Assist with the preparation, implementation and monitoring of the Programme’s budgets;
- Assist with financial audits;
- Assist in the implementation of internal controls and the elaboration of financial contro tools;
- Be responsible for the Office petty cash;
- Verify and process all invoices for payment;
- Maintain relationships with the bank and other service providers.
- At least 1-3 years of experience in the financial field
- Fluent in spoken and written Thai and Good in spoken and written English
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Spread sheet and Wordprocessing
- Possesses planning, organisational, interpersonal skills with Attention to detail and accuracy
- Openness and flexibility, time management, capacity to adapt to changing priorities and needs.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Accounting or related field
- Panyada Savetsila
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3511