Accounting Analyst (For ExxonMobil) English/Chinese
LocationRama 4, Khlong Toei
CategoryFinance & Accounts
Career Level New Entry
Number of Vacancy 20
Successful candidates of 'Accounting analyst' will be assigned to support one of the five processes below.
General Accounting Analyst
Assigned to support one of the four processes below
- Intercompany - accounting and reporting for products, services, and financing among ExxonMobil affiliates.
- Bank - accounting and reconciliation of the company’s banking activities.
- Fixed Asset - accounting, monitoring and stewarding the asset ledgers.
- Joint Interest - accounting for Upstream operations in accordance with the provisions of the joint interest operating agreement.
HR Accounting Analyst
- Perform general ledger booking and accrual under US and Local Accounting Standards
- Prepare financial closing and reconcile balance sheet accounts per ExxonMobil guidelines and practices
- Ensure timely and correctness of 3rd party payments, intercompany billing among ExxonMobil multi-international affiliates
Financial Accounting & Reporting Analyst
- Perform basic accounting entries.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and monitor aging of open item accounts and ensure timely clearance of open / emerging items.
- Perform month-end accounting close process for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Analyse the monthly earnings and the quarterly / yearly financial reporting to corporate headquarters per financial reporting instructions.
- Gathers and analyzes data; uses data to develop information necessary to prepare and timely file returns.
- Prepares journal entries or adjustments as necessary to correct tax accounts / balances.
- Analyzes data for preparation and / or submission of tax returns and refunds.
Corporate Reporting Business Analysis & Reporting Analyst (CR BAR Analyst)
- Validates monthly earnings, ensures integrity of the financial statements.
- Coordinates cross functionally to ensure timely and high quality execution of the month / quarter and year end financial close process.
- Actively participates and leads in annual processes such as Balance Sheet Reserves Reviews, Inventory forecasts.
- Preferably with 0-5 years of work experience (New Graduates are welcome!)
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business-related fields (Preferable Accounting Degree)
- At least 2 accounting courses with minimum B grade
- Fluent in Thai and English: TOEIC 800+, TOEFL iBT 98+, or IELTS 6.5+
- Panthon Titayanpong
- Tel.+66 2716 1818 Ext.0