Technical Sales Support Manager (IT Outsourcing Serv
CategorySales/ Business Development
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
With over 30 years’ experience operating in Thailand, the Adecco Group is the number one HR Solutions provider in the country and with the addition of Modis, we aim to become a trusted provider of technical talent and outsourced IT solutions.
To support the development of Modis in Thailand, we are seeking an experienced IT professional who will assist both new and existing clients in the provision of Outsourced IT Services & Solutions
· Undertake overall responsibility for sales target and achievement in terms of technical sales and support.
· Prepare annual sales forecasts and budgets to set sales performance targets for the department and members as well as formulate sales plans consistent with corporate objectives and ensures proper implementation of these strategies.
· Manage existing customers and develop new customers to define IT project scope and pricing, and understand customer's business status, look for business opportunity and foster good customer relationship for revenue growth and customer retention to be consistent with company objectives and market changes.
· New customer development; promote service, provide recommendation and technical support to customers.
· Prepare quotations and follow up on sales enquires/proposal from customers.
· Deliver presentations and hands-on demonstrations of services as well as company profile for the purpose of sales.
· Prepare sales visits, maintain customers contact database and update project status/activity reports basis on required by immediate supervisor.
· Maintain a technical knowledge to provide pre-sales technical assistance and after-sales support to customers.
· Monitor cost of sales to ensure that the profit contribution meet the growth objectives of the company.
· Oversee the timely delivery of all new IT projects and ensure sufficient resource is in place.
· Manage a team of IT Support Technicians and ensure service performance targets are met on time and within budget.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Minimum 5-10 years of experiences in service industries
· Competent IT technical knowledge
· Fluent in English, both oral and written.
· Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
· Proficient with Windows based applications (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Customer-driven and results-oriented.
· Proactive and must be a good team player.
· Disciplined, hardworking and able to perform under pressure.
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Sukanya Santhanarat
- Tel.+66 2832 3399 Ext.383