CategoryPurchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Coordinate with the related parties to collect requirement, conduct competitive bidding, negotiation and propose supplier selection.
- Response for all raw material requirements and liaise with international and local raw material suppliers.
- Sourcing for potential suppliers and maintain good relationship.
- Issue operation documents, purchase order, delivery order, invoice etc.
- Control delivery schedules with supplier and customers.
- Monitor the balance stock to replenish sufficiently inventory.
- Manage import shipping documents.
- Monitor efficiency and improve work process.
- Analyze spending historical to identify potential centralized category and prepare purchasing strategy for implementation.
- Provide problem resolving, to deal with customer complaints and supplier controls
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in related field.
- Male/Female, age not over 45 years old.
- At least 8-10 years experience in Food purchasing / procurement.
- Experience from Food manufacturing is a must
- Experience or knowledge in import.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and Computer skills.
- Leadership, logical & Systematic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Thanakrit Phongthanes
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3507