CategoryPurchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
IndustryMachinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Strategic planning and manage purchasing department to receive the product that meet the quality requirements and delivery product as required.
- Focusing on oversea purchasing process, sourcing new suppliers, product, import process, claim process and documentation.
- Improves team performance and manages team members that perform activities related to the acquisition of goods and services.
- Selecting and negotiating for the best purchase product in terms of quality, price, terms, deliveries and services with suppliers.
- Responsible for the preparation and process of purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with users and suppliers and solve the problem to be the highest efficiency work.
- Coordinate with forwarder and shipping on the import shipment booking and logistic to ensure that the goods completely delivery or receive on time
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Purchasing field with good quality and competitive price.
- Good in English both writing and speaking skill
- Good negotiation and leadership skill
- Flexible and proactive approach to work
- Strong inter-personal skill
- Bachelor's Degree in any field
- Dararat Rungtanakarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3512