CategoryPurchase/ Logistics/ Supply Chain
Career Level New Entry
Number of Vacancy 1
- Verifies purchase requisitions by comparing items requested to master list; clarifying unclear items; recommending alternatives.
- Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
- Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department.
- Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders.
- Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers.
- Authorizes payment for purchases by forwarding receiving documentation.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Good understanding of basic computer entry skills along with spreadsheets.
- Have an outgoing personality and the ability to inner-relate with others
- Work well with inventory control, a good understanding of finances
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Thanapon Khangtanyakon
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3515