Customer Experience Executive
CategoryCustomer Service/ Call Centre/ BPO
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 3
Responsibilities / Oversea Customer Experience:
- Supervise planning, preparations and bookings of group tours to Asia, Europe and America by coordinating with a wide range of providers.
- Plan booking and payments schedules, monitoring budgets, and forecasting cash-flow for each project.
- Coordinate in real time between our global network and our service providers while a trip is operating.
- Take initiative to resolve operational problems quickly and efficiently.
- Analyse client feedback after each project for quality control and consistency to identify failures and weakness.
- Deliver exceptional service to our clients help to further build our brand image of excellence.
Responsibilities / Operations & Ticketing & Visa process:
- Managing overseas reservation , organizing, planning and conducting long distance expeditions,travel and tours for groups and individuals (both GIT and FIT).
- Knowledge of rules and methods for ticket sales and distribution
- To coordinate and maintain relationship with both airlines and vendors.
- Day to day operations of the operations (Overseas , Airlines , Hotel , Visa) including, but not limited to
- Process ticket orders for a variety of clients
- Negotiate ticket price and credit terms with suppliers
- Management of ticket operations
- Good knowledge of Schengen, USA, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK visa and experience on visa processing for various countries.
- Handle all visa processing requirements. Managing Visa operations’ team members.
- Co-coordinating with clients on regular basis on running smooth process.
- Minimum of five (5) years corporate travel environment.
- Thorough knowledge of travel operations especially in outbound travel , ticketing and Visa(s)
- Verification of documents basis the SOP with 100% accuracy.
- Skilled and up to date in work communication technologies. Cloud-based applications and resources, social and business apps.
- Excellent in communication skills both over the phone and in person.
- Available to travel on a regular basis
- Available to work nights and weekends when needed
- Proficient in both British and American English. Strong preference given to multilingual candidates with French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian or Mandarin.
- Bachelor Degree in related fields
- Ratiporn Teemeesri
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3555