Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Establishes and leads the recruitment and selection process
- Monitor and coordinate interview process with line manager
- Chairs any employee selection committees or meeting.
Training and Development
- Coordinates all training programs and assigns the staff who should to attend the program.
- Provides necessary training program to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Establishes an in-house training system that addresses company training needs, new employee orientation, management development, production cross-training, the measurement of training impact.
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Maintains employee training records.
- Determines and recommends employee relations practices
- Establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Monitors and advises managers and supervisors in the progressive discipline system of the company.
- Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Establishes the company wage and salary structure, pay policies.
- Oversees the variable pay systems within the company including bonuses and raises.
- Leads competitive market research to establish pay practices and pay bands that help to recruit and retain superior staff.
- Monitors all pay practices and systems for effectiveness and cost containment.
- Monitors best practices in compensation and benefits through research and up-to-date information on available products.
- Leads the development of benefit orientations and other benefits training for employees and their families.
- Recommends changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention.
- Leads company compliance with all existing governmental and labor legal and government reporting requirements including any related.
- Directs the preparation of information requested or required for compliance with laws.
- Manages employee communication and feedback.
- Manages a process of organizational planning that evaluates company structure, job design, and personnel forecasting throughout the company.
- Evaluates plans and changes to plans.
- Identifies and monitors the organization's culture so that it supports the attainment of the company's goals and promotes employee satisfaction.
- over 7 years of experience in Human Resources positions.
- Specialized training and development, employee relations
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Excellent organizational management skills.
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Communicable in English.
- Experiences in Advertising business or IT business is advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business, or Organization Development.
- Jirapan Boonpor
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3509