Commercial Analyst-On trade sales channel
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Transform available internal or competitive data into business intelligence, assist in demand forecasting process to ensure reliable information planning and procurement optimization purposes.
- Keep active watch on market, competition, counterfeiting, wholesalers, retailers, customers and consumer trends, capture any relevant information on the Chatter platform; consolidate and analyze monthly reports produced by Customer Development Partners and Trade Marketing Executives, integrate findings and analyses in monthly Demand forecasts, in order to help ensure PRT's continuous adaptation to market trends and innovative competition.
- Assist in centralizing collection of WS stock in trade, depletion and competitive information, provide analyses for customer reviews, market benchmarks and presentations, contribute to 6-month rolling sales forecasts through structured bottom-up input from NKAM/RSMs and top-down analyses, in order to contribute valuable information for strategic business decisions and realistic forecasts.
- At least 2 years experiences in business intelligence and/or sales analysis in a FMCG company
- Fluency in English, computer literacy (Excel especially)
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Knowledge of statistics and business intelligence
- Understanding of consumer/customer demand in FMCG industry
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Rattikan Jabjainay
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3548