LocationBangkok - Yannawa
Career Level New Entry
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible as a liaison between the Company, partners and clients to define and comprehend project scope, requirements and objectives and
- Be a coordinator for project schedules, resources, equipment and information to drive the project
- Prepare project workflows; resources, timeframes, budgets, risk assessment, risk-management action plans and various documents
- Assist in searching and studying of data and information in various areas; analyze and perform feasibility studies in developing businesses or cities by using analysis tools such as PESTEL, SWOT, 5 Forces, Ansoff and RAID Model, etc.
- At least one year of experience in related field / Fresh grads are also welcome but preferred candidates who has internship experience
- Understand business and all its structures business analysis
- Fluent in Thai both spoken and written, Good command of English with TOEIC Score at least 650 with computer skills; Sketch up, Auto Cad, Excel, Word and PPTs, etc.
- Ability to manage project and coordinate with team and tasks
- Creative, hands on and active
- Bachelor degree in real estate business, business, architecture or relevant field such as economic, finance, marketing, social science, or communication arts, etc.
- Panyada Savetsila
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3511