Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Overseeing manpower planning, recruitment, compensation & benefits, performance evaluations training and development, KPI, IDP, Career path, counseling, employee conduct and disciplinary issues.
- Plan and implement execution of HR priorities that align with business objectives while providing value as business partner to growing the business.
- Responsible for all HR functions in HR Management and HR Development, as well as administration works.
- Provide advice to the HR policies to ensure the competitiveness and legal compliance.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Act as consult and advisor for the employees in order to have a good working environment.
- HR & GA Budget control and making monthly report.
- Managing, direct & coordinate the needs for Administration, General Affairs, Office Supplies and Facilities.
- Responsible for office overall general affair, manage administrative operations, policies, procedures, budgets, facilities, records, equipment and special project, plan, coach and manage members.
- Support other duties area in the team or any issues assigned by Head of Business Unit and Corporate HR Representative.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in HRM, HRD, Business Administration, Management, Psychology, Political Science or related field.
- At least 5 years of HR functions and Administration works.
- Proficient in labor law.
- Excellence Skill in excel.
- Thanakrit Phongthanes
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3507