Store Associate (Sportswear)
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 15
- Be passionate about products and services.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and eagerness to learn the fundamentals of all store Athlete roles, including but not limited to Service, Visual Presentation, and Stockroom.
- Deliver the best possible service an attention to all consumers.
- Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning.
- Model reliability and flexibility by being able to work varied hours and days to meet the needs of the business.
- Maintain knowledge of various store departments and be available to operate cash register for regular transactions, perform shipping and receiving duties, stock the floor, perform cleaning duties, and build visual displays when necessary.
- Able to perform basic math functions, including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- 1 or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Supattra Srisanong
- Tel.+66 2121 3540 Ext.3540