Cost Accounting Officer
CategoryFinance & Accounts
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Work with a team to create production cost statements.
- Can analyze the actual cost and the standard cost incurred and analyze the cause and various factors.
- Prepare production reports related to cost accounting which are beneficial to management and to accounting and finance.
- Calculate costs according to production type
- Check the accuracy of the inventory record in the system to be in accordance with the accounting standards.
- Experience in cost accounting in factories.
- Have the ability to practice using accounting software packages.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Cost Accounting or higher.
- Thanakrit Phongthanes
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3507