CategorySales/ Business Development
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Manage and coach sales team and Individual MSR to achieve sales target and other related task’s objective
- Represent company image and products to customers (Hospital and Clinical)
- Accompany MSR on field visit to customers for coaching and counseling.
- Act as a role model to subordinates in making a sales visit, building customers’ relationship, and guiding all performances.
- Motivate and establish team target and spirit.
- Regularly conduct in-field visit to Key Opinion Leaders to strengthen relationship, collect market information and solve selling barriers.
- Cooperative with marketing team and other related departments.
- Implement effective action plans to support business’s objectives and deliver the results with commitment
- Actively attend all the scheduled or prompt meetings and training program with punctuality and keep team members under good meeting manner.
- Submit monthly report in timely manner with complete contents.
- Timely and effectively recruit MSR that fit the job requirement.
- Handle special project by coordinating with other department and customer
- To be mentor of AM
- Others as assigned by superior
- Minimum 6 years of experience in MSR or Sales Management in pharmaceutical industry with good performance record.
- Basic knowledge in computer skill e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good business English
- Able to visit the customers in upcountry area (West and South of Thailand)
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy or related science is preferred.
- Nattaporn Tangkanchanaverukul
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3594