Accounting and Finance Department Manager
CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryCourier/ Freight/ Transportation
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
· To manage all areas related to financial and accounting including general ledger accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash flow, taxation, fixed assets and treasury.
· To be responsible for preparing monthly, quarterly and year-ended financial reports.
· To prepare budget for company and cash flow forecast report.
· To prepare timely management reports and do any ad hoc assignments as assigned by general manager, managing director or Japan headquarter.
· To liaise with external auditors, tax agent, legal agent and financial institutions.
· To deal with internal auditors (J-SOX) for the improvement of accounting internal control system.
· To manage a team of 12-16 accounting staff (both Bangkok office and Leam Chabang office).
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, MBA preferable.
• 10-15 years working experience, with 5 or more years in management level.
• CPD Thailand is a must. CPA is a plus.
• IFRS (International Financial Report Standards) ,Thai GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principle) and taxation knowledge are required.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving, critical thinking, decision making and leadership skills.
• Reconciliation skills , keep in details and working as accuracy to be required.
• Experience in logistics business is preferred.
• Knowledge of SAP is preferred.
• Knowledge of J-Sox is preferred
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Good command of skill in Microsoft Office , particularly in MS.Excel ( Pivot Table, Vlookup, SumProduct etc.)
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502