Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Manage case and lead the Junior Lawyers, advise clients, interpret laws, rules and regulations, analyze probable outcomes based on legal precedents, develop strategies and evaluate findings.
- Conduct research and gather evidence, have a thorough knowledge of the decisions, ordinances and statutes of the matter under review.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Prepare and draft documents, legal briefs and opinions.
- Act as an agent for their client.
- Licensed Lawyer
- Over 5 years of experience in Legal with Insurance or Financial Services practice both at a law firm and as an in-house legal consultant within a corporate setting
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Laws or relevant
- Wannarat Pongnailert
- Tel.+66 2121 3501 Ext.3501