T&C Engineer (VCMS)
LocationSuvarnabhumi international airport
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Understand Specification and implementation of control and monitoring functions for VCMS
- Write the new VCMS validation and qualification test procedures.
- Perform VCMS system validation and qualification tests activities
- Upgrade of VCMS validation and qualification test reports.
- Instantiate test procedures
- Ensure safety regulations
- To have a clear and exhaustive understanding of the Acceptance Criteria.
- Ensure the test are carried out according to the Testing procedure and the result properly recorded
- Make sure that right tools available to carry out the testing activities.
- New ideas to improve continuously the operational activities to ensure productivity targets are met.
- Consolidate and document Test Reports.
- Investigate faults on the system and provide detailed analysis to the design team.
- Perform onsite testing along with customer and designated contractors.
- Implement and deploy methods and tools and best practices.
- Ensures T&C activities and operating areas comply with Site EHS requirements.
- Reports Deviations, Near-misses and Accidents.
- Demonstrates excellent EHS behavior.
- 2+ years in similar functions with previous site experience
- Experience as Testing & Commissioning Engineer in Railway
- Good understanding Rolling stock systems & controls
- Completed technical degree in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical engineering
- Juthamanee Kumlangphon
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3593