CategoryBanking, Insurance & Financial Services
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
· Preparing, analyzing, and communicating financial and business performance to investors
· Monitor the movement of the company’s share price and the market and report on the unusual events
· Development of various type of financial models to value debt and equity for mergers, acquisitions, and capital raising transactions.
· Able to perform various variance methods: comparable companies, precedents, and DCF
· Develop recommendations for product offerings, private equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions, and valuations.
· Conduct preparation and review of materials used in the financing of clients, including investment memorandum, management presentations and pitchbook
· Develop relationships with new and existing clients in order to expand the business.
· Perform due intelligence research, analysis, and documentation of live transactions.
· Create presentations for client portfolios.
· Affinity for current events, critical issues, and relevant news.
- 3-5 years or more of experience (Associate position) in a finance or business background, particularly on the quantitative side
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-based environment with minimal supervision.
- Working knowledge of deal structuring and closing principals.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- Impeccable research, quantitative and analytical skills, especially in explaining market events.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel and VBA.
- Ability to organize and track overlapping tasks and assignments, with frequent priority changes with strong financial models.
MBA in Finance or equivalent
- Jittima Suzuki
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3514