Talent Management Managerc
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Analyze strategic needs of the company's development, required skills of its employees and teams Organizational Changes; relevant KPI's (e.g. unforced fluctuation, Employee Dialogue completion rate) to develop suitable actions to be taken.
- Develop, implement, steer and facilitate target group oriented development initiatives and Competency Management in line with Corporate standards, based on the needs of the organization and the individual.
- Define yearly training budget, establish and upgrade training system from training plan to evaluate and ensure all training activities are processed and under control.
- Analyze and identify the training and development needs of the organization, develop an overall training plan.
- Plans the implementation and facilitation of activities and events, budget spending, material production and distribution, and other resources to ensure that operations are managed within authorized budgets.
- 5-8 years of talent management working experience in multinational company and manufacturing industry.
- Cross-functional Experience with leadership skill.
- Excellent English communication skill
- BA or MBA in Human resource or any related fields
- Jittima Suzuki
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3514