Sales Representative ( Medical Equipment )
CategorySales/ Business Development
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Both Bangkok and Upcountry area responsibility.
- Activity targets achieved as per sales plan.
- Conduct in-servicing and workshops on products.
- Key account management and targeting.
- Review instruments consignments once a year and implants consignment quarterly and make adjustments where required.
- Maintain good relationships with key accounts & seek to continue leverage of existing business relationships.
- Establish relationships with key decision makers currently using competitor products, within targeted geographical & product areas.
- Present proposal to decision makers and convert customers to usage of Zimmer products.
- Attendance at relevant workshops and, where required, completion of learning assessment exercises.
- Study relevant clinical articles & data to build knowledge base and provide relevant advice to customers & staff
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Commerce, Marketing , Engineering or Paramedical discipline or compensating work experience.
- Tertiary qualifications in nursing/ science or a related discipline or compensating work experience
- Previous experience in medical device sales is preferable an advantage – Orthopedics, Capital, Equipment, Diagnostic
- Prior experience in adult joint reconstruction, trauma, sports medicine, spine is preferable but not necessary.
- Previous operating theatre experience.
- Demonstrated sales abilities & a track record of successful selling to the medical profession.
- Need to travel in local, work outside of normal business hours and over the weekends in order to achieve expected objectives.
- Koonlarat Jarernsup
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3547