Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Delivery of signalling designs, typically, signalling plans, control tables, cable plans, headway simulations, in alignment with project requirements, signalling principles, international standards and specific company solutions.
- Signalling design works such as interlocking cabinets, object controllers, power systems and typical installations.
- Prepare supporting project documentation such as specifications, installation plans, method statements. Provide input to bids and tenders.
- Attend and support site installation, testing and commissioning activities.
- Assist in the preparation of bids and tenders.
- Attend and contribute at weekly and monthly meetings and partake in self-learning activities and transfer of knowledge to others.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in railway signalling
- Capable and willing to learn
- Basic command of the English language and good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and to time constraints
- Positive thinking and a good attitude to work
Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
• Microsoft office suite
• Microsoft Visio
• AutoCAD and Microstation design tools
- Diploma or Bachelor in (Electrical, Computer or Mechanical Engineering)
- Juthamanee Kumlangphon
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3593