CategorySales/ Business Development
IndustryMachinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Career Level Top Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Manage sales & service activities of robotics products focusing on eastern industrial estate principally.
- Evaluate market strategies and application requirements with the robotics marketing and technical team to develop innovative solutions for the niche market of the robotics industry.
- Manage a professional sales team and deliberate the strategic activities and successes to motivate a sense of accomplishment along with positive reinforcement.
- Advise the sales team on managing and supporting system integrators and authorized channel partners both commercial and technical terms.
- Analyze the customer target, trends, and competitors to conduct monthly revenue forecasts and monthly territory updates.
- Coordinate marketing activities preparation and participation with Robotics Sales & Service teams including seminars and exhibitions.
- Minimum 20 years of Sales or Engineering experience in Automation and Robotics focused on the industrial market segment
- Knowledge of automation products involving, Servo and Motion control, PLCs, etc.
- At least 20 years’ experience in Management skill
- Good communication in English or Japanese
- Have own car with a driver’s license
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or related field
- Sedtawut Meesubcharoensuk
- Tel.+ 663 819 9339 Ext.6003