Printing Manager (Packaging)
CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Manages printing production, driving improved customer quality, reliability, and cost reduction.
- Identifies and implements improvements as necessary.
- Creates and maintains production standards based on best practices, company goals and continuous improvement.
- Oversee/leads customer complaint investigation related to the process.
- Analyzes root causes of process deviations and determines corrective measures to achieve efficient and consistent production processes.
- Provides technical support to Sales Team and Product Development as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree of Print Technology or any related file
- At least 8 years experience in Printing industry
- Skill in Pre-Press, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Knowledge of Kaizen7, Wastes, QC7 tools, PDCA
- Expereince in Priting plastic packaging, Silkscreen Printing/Silkscreen Printing is advantage
- Kamonluk Amonswartsin
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3538