ExperienceMore than 10 Years
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Provides leadership and functional excellence throughout the visual merchandising process for assigned retail store across various concepts
- Trains, coaches, and gives daily feedback on merchandise presentation.
- Identifies future talent and develops the visual merchandisers in stores to ensure continued internal growth within the visual organization.
- Ensures merchandise presentation and visual equity is executed per the guidelines referenced in the following information sources: Floor plans, New concepts, Merchandise flows, Campaign information, and Sales tools & Store information.
- Responsible for implementing visual merchandising strategies to dynamically present new & existing product to drive the business.
- Plans and implements all store campaigns and activities together with the respective store teams.
- Plans and organizes the season kick-offs in conjunction with the respective Regional and Store managers.
- Actively works in a visual sensory way to maximize sales, focusing on: Key product categories, Hero items, and Holiday events.
- Ensures that the Floor plans, Merchandise flows, and Campaigns are updates with the latest refill pages within Regions.
- Communicates the season start information from Sales Organization and prepares the kick-off with the respective store management teams.
- Informs Store teams about changes in the presentation of merchandise.
- Responsible for key inputs for monthly focus document to all stores to speed execution, as well as ensuring orders for display materials and supplies are placed in a timely manner for assigned stores.
- Responsible for ensuring clear communication and feedback is maintained between field and assigned stores.
- 10 years of merchandising experience. Apparel retail experience preferred.
- Strong retail math knowledge and business/financial acumen. Knowledge of retail KPI’s, store P&L’s, inventory management, forecasting, etc.
- Good computer skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, etc.).
- Knowledge of Retail Point of Sale Systems.
- Knowledge of merchandising, product management & assortment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well under tight deadlines, excellent interpersonal/people skills required to achieve desired results.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to travel upcountry.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience is required.
- Ratiporn Teemeesri
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3555