Assistant Marketing Manager
CategoryMarketing & Communications
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Implement digital marketing strategies for the total brand portfolio to execute online campaigns to increase awareness, engagement and consideration to targeted consumers. (Facebook/Instagram/Website)
- Manage the monthly/yearly digital media budget to ensure effective ROI of investment .
- Develop and implement communications strategies. (update and monitor content on social media)
- Develop detail project plan .
- Develop marketing and launch plan for the project .(new vehicle models)
- Manage media relations to enhance brand image and strengthen relationship with media including media
- sponsorship and participating media events.
- Lead, plan and organize activities for product and Corporate including after sales service.
- Develop and manage the implementation of marketing plans, marketing budget, consumer promotion, including after sales service.
- Manage and control all Above and Below the line budgets as well as generate monthly expenditure report to management
- Report to a marketing manager
- Creativity, Strong analytical skill, Good management skill, team working, and leading personality.
- Experience in automotive industry
- Communicable English
- Bachelor's Degree or Master’s Degree in Marketing
- Ponchanit Passorndiloklert
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.0