RECRUITMENT / SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS
Number of Vacancy1
Adecco Thailand is looking for Recruitment / Senior Recruitment Consultants to join the world’s leading HR Solutions Company.
As an Adecco Recruitment Consultant your responsibilities include:
- To deeply understand the clients' organizational context and be able to identify their implicit needs and recommend appropriate solutions to meet their requirement and satisfaction;
- To maintain and expand the client database by planning and executing suitable sales activities e.g. telemarketing, cold calling and sales visits;
- To achieve monthly sales target by conducting the effective Adecco Recruitment Methodology.
- To select and screen qualified candidates from effective sourcing channels;
- To arrange and conduct Behavioral-based Interviews, focusing on face-to-face and structured phone interviews when required;
- To provide comments / recommendations based on competency analysis approach on each candidate's profile when submitting short-lists to clients;
- To negotiate with both clients and candidates to achieve a mutual benefit on the completing of the recruitment process;
- To execute hiring confirmation process via our internal system.
Customer Experience Management
- To represent the organization image as a HR Solutions Provider by providing suitable service offerings, HR trends and knowledge to clients as well as to provide career consultation to candidates by assessing their competencies and recommending suitable jobs that meet their interest and satisfaction;
- To establish and maintain robust relationships with all related parties through either telephone or face-to-face meetings;
- To keep both candidates and clients informed about the status of recruitment activities from initial steps until completion.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- At least 1-5 years of experience in HRM, marketing/sales and/or customer service area.
- Pleasant and smart personality, and is self-confident with strong interpersonal skills.
- Superb Skills in the areas of Negotiation, Presentation, Selling, Coordinating and Problem Solving.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent command of English, oral and written; TOEIC Score of 600 up would be a plus.
- Computer literacy.
- Pornpan I.
- Adecco Group Thailand
- Tel.02-832-3399 Ext.383