Sales Executive (Horeca)
CategorySales/ Business Development
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 2-4 years sales experiences
- Expertise in Horeca Channel
- Working at Laundry in Hotel business with strong knowledge of Hygiene chemicals
- Good Command of English
- Koonlarat Jarernsup
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3547