IndustryMachinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Meet/Exceed Budget Plan Sales and Market Share targets for all plants, machines and parts sold
- Assist in merchandising dealer service to grow that sector of the business
- Manages Merchandising Funds for Plants, Machines & Parts. Responsible for Price Realization for these disciplines.
- Develop Marketing Plans to Achieve BP for Plants, Machines, Rental, Parts.
- Oversee service goodwill spending on all products within industry segment
- Ensure customer satisfaction through management of product and commercial issues
- Responsible for leadership and supervision of the industry field reps, typically consisting of sales, application, service and/or product support.
- Sales & Marketing Operational Excellence: Sales Funnel Management, Sales Coverage, Integrated Solutions
- Report on competitive activities including plant, machine & parts competitive pricing (Lost Sales Reporting).
- Develop relevant reports on trends required to support necessary Business Reviews.
- Degree in engineering, preferably commercial and business engineering or civil engineering with at least 4-6 year experiences.
- Experience in pre-sales is an advantage.
- Interested in sales of investment or engineering projects within an international market.
- Willing to travel to support the selling process both domestic and international.
- Good abstract and conceptual insight with pro-active personality, combined with common sense and creativity.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills for effective and tactful interaction with external clients and internal working team.
- Good command of the English + Local languages
- Kasidech Kumpoopong
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3572