Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Facilitate both classroom and web-based for on-boarding, employee development, leadership program for domestic and global employee
- Conduct training needs survey and design training and development program serve to business needs.
- Organize training programs both internal and external which meet the needs of employee and company’s training plan.
- Be a trainer and organize workshop for any level of company staff
- Provide coaching and team development to managers and executive level
- Prepare training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other materials.
- Conduct and organize orientation program and basic skill for newcomers.
- Evaluate the quality of training courses and implements improvements.
- Do report and summarize the training report to management
- Responsible for Train the Trainer for new trainer
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related fields.
- Minimum 5 years in training scope
- Excellent command of English and computer literacy (TOEIC score is required)
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Knowledge in HORENSO and PDCA is a must
- Japanese speaking is an advantage
- Supreeya Rungcharoensuksri
- Tel.+66 2348 3888 Ext.0