CategoryFinance & Accounts
IndustryFood & Packaged Food
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Managing all accounting and finance operation such as General Ledger, AP, AR, VAT, Withholding Tax, Corporate Income Tax, Tax Returns, BOI and Custom Duty
- Collaborating with external auditors to ensure successful audit results and compliance to maintain and develop efficient reporting and communication systems within the team and across function
- Ensuring accuracy of accounting standards, all management reports, internal and external reporting
- Preparing and submit yearly tax returns and tax deferment timely and appropriately to meet the management, tax authorities' statutory requirements.
- Managing Control Inventory
- Understanding and seeing company to operation under BOI condition Supporting with BOI Scrap
- Working along with trade and compliance team while dealing with BOI officer Generating monthly/quarterly/yearly BOI revenue
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- At least 3 years professional experience in accounting and finance role with Manufacturing Business Background. (Food manufacturing is benefit).
- Experience with being hand on BOI operation or involve with BOI process.
- Experience with ERP software is a must (SAP).
- Willingness to work on operational accounting tasks (hands-on) as a standalone position.
- A proactive and energetic professional with positive attitude and passion.
- Ability to manage multiple demands to meet and exceed the expectations of the business and stakeholders.
- Good command of English skills is required.
- Wanthanee Somapee
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3503