CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- To define the product quality and process objectives basing on the client specification and quality standards established by the direction.
- To take part in the quality requirement definition of the suppliers who take part in the development stage.
- Work together with production to define, continue and support the indirect staff work in quality matters, regardless its functional dependence.
- To communicate the problems stemming from the productive process in the plant quality meetings and propose disciplinary actions.
- To communicate the problems claimed by the clients in the plant quality meetings.
- To prepare internal process audit of Plant.
- To analyze the quality data (ex. Scrap, re-work, product and process capacity, etc.) and create the necessary synergies to work in the continuous improvement of results.
- Bachelor's Degree or above, engineering background preferred
- Have working experience at least 3 years in a similar activity.
- Have good and efficient initiatives
- Good planning and organization skills
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Kasidech Kumpoopong
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3572