Finance & Controlling Manager
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
Reporting and Monitoring => act as business partner to the team
- Drives the collection, validation and reporting of KPIs to relevant parties (e.g. RBU controlling), ensure acceptance, alignment and timely submission of the required reports. Constantly monitor, improve and automate the data collection and retention processes in order to achieve timeliness and accuracy.
- Fosters the role of controlling as a business partner for LBM and entire organization by carrying out relevant profitability analyses and cost reviews to constantly improve the business results to ensure that KPIs are met and gaps are addressed swiftly to be closed by detailed action plans.
- Sets-up and maintains an early warning system in case of any deviation from the budget / KPI and address these deviations timely with LBM and Business Managers.
- Ensures data accuracy and reliability in local ERP as well as BW system.
Short term/Mid-term Forecast / Operational Planning and Budget preparation:
- Prepares valid forecast and operational planning data as scheduled; aligns budget data with cluster management(s), platform(s) and A-EBA/C.
- Acts as single point of contact and manages the annual operational planning process with coordinating, challenging and guiding the entire organization.
- Leads the data collection, update and reporting for the SBU strategies in both countries => Acts as strategic controller and interface for data related to Thailand and Myanmar.
- Coordinates the commercial strategy with the business teams based on the knowledge of key business drivers based on a deep understanding of the economic situation and market drivers.
Product costing, unit profitability statement and cost optimization
- Ensures correct product costing for local production to support LBM, Business Managers and Production Managers in both countries to support valid and sustainable business decisions.
- Ensures correct cost allocation of direct/indirect cost, local and sub region/region cost and challenge/change misallocations. Pro-actively approach the local platform teams to obtain information about cost deviations to ensure reliable cost data.
- Ensures overall accurate profitability statement.
- Identifies, triggers and monitors the realization of cost saving potentials and synergies through process re-engineering in A-EBA in alignment with regional policies and procedures.
Working Capital Control
- Coordinates and drives AR management proactively in order to stay within budget and informs LBM and business managers in case of significant deviations together with suggestions about action items.
- Oversees tight AR control together with business managers and local credit management and follows up with sales and local/regional credit management team.
- Ensures proper inventory management (incl. slow moving/expired stock) in close coordination with the SCM managers in Thailand and others countries as well as the RBU.
- Drives active inventory control and follows up with SCM and sales team.
Purchase to pay (Account Payable):
- Facilitate the accounts payable process between the business and BASC to ensure payments are made to vendors, employees according to policies, tax rules and process effectively
- Compile all information required on an invoice for BASC to process effectively
- Receive, code and scan invoices
- Analyze rejected invoice, report from BASC and work with vendors, procurement to resolve all issues and ensure payment on agreed terms
- Provide process expertise to ensure efficient processes and ensure the efficiency across the whole process chain
- 8-10 years in controlling and finance function; previous work with outsourced/shared service center is preferred.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Financial accounting, Business Controlling skills are a must.
- Can-do attitude and problem solver
- Pro-active attitude.
- CPD / CPA holding license
- BA or MBA Degree in Accounting/Business
- Jittima Suzuki
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3514