Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for leading/managing all HR activities across the operations involving recruiting, employee relations, manpower planning, employee training, benefits administration, and all other human resources related activities necessary to support the business needs
- Developing and implementing Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Development of an overall HR business plan with measurable objectives and a budget.
- Manage staffing allocation for all departments and communicate plan to all concerned parties.
- Evaluate and improve existing compensation, benefits to ensure that compliance with legal requirements and competitiveness.
- Provide human resources consultation and advice to employees/associates and management on Department organizational issues and initiatives with a focus on positive employee relations and employee engagement.
- Formulating recruitment & selection strategies and action plan in order to meet business objective and requirement.
- Conducts manpower analysis and plan for future manpower forecast to overall operation effectiveness and performance.
- Set and develop performance appraisal system.
- Leads, develops and motivates the team by empowering and encouraging initiative, requiring high quality, communicating openly and honestly and providing regular and fair performance feedback
- Provide monthly, weekly and report to top management.
- Facilitate appropriate decision making to resolve issues and manage risk.
- At least 8 years work experience with 4 years’ experience at management level
- Be a positive influencer to all employees
- Able to lead, support and mentor HR Coordinator
- Multitasking and able to perform under pressure
- Self-motivated, dynamic and highly responsible
- Good knowledge of labour laws and employee relations laws
- Must has prior labor relations and negotiations experience
- Strong knowledge in compensation and benefits
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business Administration or related fields
- Chitrada Parnuthai
- Tel.+662-348-3888 Ext.3888