Project Engineer (Japanese Speaking)
CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
IndustryMachinery/ Equipment Mfg.
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- At least 3 year experiences in related field.
- Good command in Japanese (Required JLPT N2)
- Good command in English (TOEIC at least 650)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Able to work independently and flexible to attend unusual shift.
- Pattarawadee Vongcharoen
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.0