Trade Marketing Strategy Manager
CategoryMarketing & Communications
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Develop trade marketing strategy, plan and tactics to achieve sales target by accounts and aligned with brand strategies.
- Ensure effectiveness control and tracking of overall trade marketing and promotion budget. (Management of budget progress closely)
- Manage merchandising, promotion, POSM, and other trade activities to ensure competitive in-store visibility and implement as plan.
- Consistently try to improve how to maximize the merchandising scheme.
- Provide shopper insight, market trend and suggest opportunity to achieve sales target.
- At least 5 years’ experience in trade marketing from FMCG industry
- Good command in English
- Strong knowledge in Modern Trade Channel
- Good analytical thinking and problem solving
- Result-oriented and get things done well
- Passionate in cosmetic and personal care would be an advantage
- Able to anlyst feasibility and risk when receive some information
- Pacharaporn Promphun
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3520