IT Solution Implementer (RPA)
IndustryIT/ Computers - Hardware
Career Level Senior
Number of Vacancy 1
- Collect all customer documentation and information from system architect to analyze requirement and recheck with customer
- Running workshops with client to understand the end to end process while identifying any automation blockers and the suitability of the process for automation
- Work with business stakeholders to understand the productivity impact of the automation and business priority and conduct process identification for RPA process with process Assessment, ROI Assessment
- Provide information document related implementation to the stakeholder of project before implementation. (Pre-configuration, Implementation Plan, Scope of implement, Solution design and sizing, Backup & Restore, etc.)
- Process preparation for Robotics solution (process redesign, gaps and wastes identification), especially Kofax RPA (Kapow).
- Oversee current state process capture, recommend and implement process re-engineering to support automation, and Use Case creation
- Delivery solution implementation and all components that related to meet the customer requirement.
- Perform the testing in-term of system and user to ensure on the system can working well on real environment and meet all of business requirement from customer.
- Provide solution training and material to customer.
- Work closely with business process owners and users to analyze and document business practices and processes, review designs, implement user acceptance testing and assistance in UAT
- Provide System and Software configurations document to Direct Manager and related functional after sale service team. (Installation check sheet, etc.)
- Communicate identified and potential risks and issues to the RPA team lead accordingly and provide actionable inputs to mitigate
- Deliver implementation of the project as planned.
- Complete and deliver As-installed solution sheet for after sales service team.
- To Maintain customer satisfaction (maintaining responsibility for problem management until a reasonable conclusion is reached).
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher in Computer Science or IT related field
- At least 3 years’ experience related to Robotic Process Automation (Kofax) will be advantage
- Knowledge of Web Application, Window Service, Printing and Reporting
- Like talking with user to find out real/deep requirements
- Kunlaporn Prapuersai
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.0