LocationBangkok - Huay Kwang
Number of Vacancy1
- Collaborate to the functional scoping and analysis of the project in collaboration with local business units and enterprise architects (scoping, fit/gap analysis, etc.) to define the project scope & requirements.
- Create proposal of localization project plans and budgets and obtain approval from relevant stakeholder (i.e. Project Charter).
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress to ensure projects area delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Identify and manage project risks.
- Prepare and execute the project communication plan. This includes project/client/business partner meetings and conference calls such as project kick-off meetings, weekly and ad-hoc, issue solves and performs post-mortems, while ensuring minutes are distributed.
- Project management skills (scope management, planning, financial estimation and follow up, etc.)
- Similar experience on large scale international projects
- Structured and able to document efficiently
- Smooth communication and ability to engage and build trust with all stakeholders
- Seeking constructive outcomes in discussions, challenging traditional assumptions while remaining willing to compromise when it is beneficial to progress.
- Good understanding of SDLC processes and technical fundamentals
- Understanding of Agile methodology (SCRUM)
- Understanding of Web services (REST, SOAP, XML, JSON)
- Understanding of application design (UX, UI)
- Experience with ticketing tool (JIRA) and time tracking tool
- Paramita S.
- Adecco Recruitment (Thailand) Limited