COMMERCIAL FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS MANAGER
CategoryFinance & Accounts
ExperienceMore than 10 Years
IndustryFood & Packaged Food
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Responsible for financial planning & analysis work focusing on short and long-term financial planning and/or financial analysis of business operations for the purpose of measuring and forecasting future business performance.
- Analysis of internal financial information (e.g. profit loss accounts, financial statements, working capital, costs, prices, expenses, revenues, rates of return, etc.).
- Analysis of external economic conditions and their impact on business operations (e.g., inflation, interest rates, exchange rates, etc.).
- Financial modelling to measure and forecast potential impacts of financial transactions and corporate development activities.
- Responsible for financial reporting, planning and forecasting including produce and develop the monthly management reporting pack to headquarters, collaborate with department heads to build the annual budget, rolling forecast and consolidate them into headquarter package.
- Compare actual results against budgets and forecasts, and perform variance analysis to explain differences in performance, along with recommendations when results differ from Budget/Forecast and other ad-hoc financial analyses and reporting.
- Work closely with the sales team to formulate the business's strategic plan and provide insight and analysis into the product and customer about the margin performance.
- Efficiently track daily sales to support the sales team to achieve sales goal.
- Calculate monthly sales incentive per each sales representative, provide analysis of pricing strategy for products and customers, produce the gross profit report by product, and customer and area.
- Assist in the coordination of sales and production to control the shortage and executive support such business intelligence (competitor analysis, business development).
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related fields
- More than 5 years of financial analysis, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting experiences
- Business partnering mindset to work effectively with cross functions and strong in cross-functional communication and coordination
- Familiar with ERP SAP system and strong in Microsoft Excel
- Fluent communication in English and familiar with multinational corporations
- Surichai Sadubsarn
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3502