CategoryManufacturing/ Engineering/ R&D
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
• Review and advice employer to comply with all safety laws and conditions.
• Analyze working environment and process to identify hazards including spacify preventive measure or procedures for working safely.
• Assess occupational safety risks.
• Analyze project plans including recommend to various departments about security measures in the workplace.
• Check the performance of the workplace according to the plan, projects or security measures.
• Recommend the training of employees in order to operate safely without any cause.
• Suggest employer to have appropriate occupational safety management for the workplace and continuously develop security measures.
• Perform other occupational safety tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Occupational Health and Safety.
• Minimum experience 3-5 years for Safety officer roles.
• Basic English communication skills is required.
• Be able to travel to customer site (mostly in Chonburi).
• Hold driving license.
- Aticha Songprakob
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.3521