CategoryMarketing & Communications
IndustryConsumer Goods/ FMCG
Career Level Middle Management
Number of Vacancy 1
- Develop brand strategy, including brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term.
- Initiate product development, set pricing and implement new product launches as well as developing new business opportunities.
- Plan and execute all communications and media actions on all channels, including online and social media.
- Create and manage promotional activities to serve marketing objectives.
- Support sales team to secure overall business goals.
- Manage the budget for advertising and promotional activities.
- Analyze competitor and consumer insights.
- Prepare sales forecasts and related notification.
- Prepare relevant financials and reporting on product sales.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business administration, marketing or related fields.
- 3 years’ experience in brand/product management or business management.
- Strong communication skills and maintain good relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
- Good command of English.
- Possess Hands-on attitude, good analytical skill and ambitious.
- Good team management and customer-oriented.
- Creativity and ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Strategic thinking and Result-oriented.
- Supattra Srisanong
- Tel.+66 2121 3540 Ext.3540