LocationBangkok Area - Nonthaburi - Prakket
CategoryLegal / Compliance
Career LevelTop Management
Number of Vacancy1
Summary / Purpose:
• To ensure that draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
• Draft and review both standard and non-standard Agreements and all relating corporate documents.
• Provide advice on legal issue in respect of corporate and commercial law, labour laws, etc.
• Conduct legal research and writing reports / legal opinions / legal letters in corporate and commercial transactions including the labour cases and concerning laws.
• Advise and assist the members of the Board and Management with regards to their duties and responsibilities as directors and compliance with their obligations under the Company Law.
• Management, co-ordination of all corporate legal matters, including preparing for, attending and drafting invitations and minutes to all Board, committee and general meetings.
• Handle all corporate registration of all branches with the relevant Government Office.
• Handle all corporate matters of Adecco Group Thailand.
• Bachelor Degree in Law field
• At least 3-5 years experiences in area of law firm is preferable
• Good command of English
• Computer literacy
• Strong leadership and managerial skills; Excellent relationship management and communication skills necessary for interaction with the government.
• Demonstrate knowledge of, and experience with, laws dealing with government and/or commercial contract administration, particularly contract negotiation, preparation and administration;
• In-depth knowledge of regulatory law; and
• Knowledge of the legal aspects of capital markets.
- Pornpan I.
- Adecco Group Thailand
- Tel.02-832-3399 Ext.383