IndustryIT/ Computers - Hardware
Career Level Junior
Number of Vacancy 1
· Troubleshooting the problem related to Data Center Infrastructure and customer’s networks and servers.
· Escalation to higher level when requires
· Receive and Response to customer issue or problem.
· Logging, follow up and tracking the details of Customer Requests and Incidents
· Identify the types, categories, severity and urgency of the case.
· Route customer cases to proper teams to follow up and handle (both internal and external). Including tracking the status of cases until closure.
· Provide technical phone support to customers.
· Provide remote support and/or remote maintenance to Data Center and customers.
· Provide reports to customers upon requests.
· Maintain and/or Update customer information in the customer database.
· Perform routine operation and maintenance for Data Center and customers.
· 1-5 years’ experience in direct IT/Network/Engineering Technical support
· Able to understand customer contracts, Service Level Agreement, and Scopes of work.
· Able to work in “Shift”. (Rotate in day and night shift)
· Basic knowledge of
- Computer/Server Hardware
- Windows operating system
- TCP/IP, Networking
- MS Office
- Anti-virus software
- Microsoft Exchange and Outlook (optional)
- Network Security and VPN (optional)
· Experience with below products would be benefit:
- Cisco router and switch (CCNA, etc.)
- Windows Server
- Take care Website
· Good Troubleshooting skills.
· Good command of English. (preferred)
· Excellent communication skill.
· Experience with Remote Applications and Tools such as VNC, PC anywhere, Windows Remote Desktop, VPN, Telnet, SSH will be benefit.
· Customer Service mind.
· Able to work under pressure and time constrain.
· Typing skill for both English and Thai. (Estimate: 20 words per minute)
- Bachelor degree in Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT related fields.
- Kunlaporn Prapuersai
- Tel.+66 2121 3555 Ext.0