Senior IT Support
LocationBangkok - BTS/MRT
IndustryFood & Beverage
Number of Vacancy1
- Working in the front line helping users to resolve complex technical IT issues.
- Possessing excellent client facing skills, natural problem solving and analytical skills and able to contribute to the development of best practice, procedures and policies within a company.
- Providing daily contributions to the Knowledgebase.
- Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or any related field
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in IT and Helpdesk support
- Supporting all hardware and software installations at all locations
- Outstanding problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft office
- Knowledge of E-commerce and web based
- Supporting wire and wireless access on daily basis and resolving all network
- Provide IT training to users in Thai (preferred but not compulsory)
- Basic knowledge of SAP (preferred but not compulsory)
- Excellent English Communication skill
- Strong interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure
- Kasidech K.
- Adecco Recruitment (Thailand) Limited